Virgin coconut oil
- It deeply nourishes and moisturizes the skin, tones it and restores radiance. Soothes irritations.
- Nourishes, restores shine, strength and suppleness to hair.
- Nourishing and protective, it restores elasticity and tone to the skin. Powerful antioxidant, it fights against the effects of aging.
- Nourishes, restores vitality to dry hair and protects it durably from dehydration.
Moringa Oleifera powder
- Improves the hydration of the upper layers of the epidermis allowing the maintenance of a supple and elastic skin. Purifies, cleanses and reduces the signs of skin aging.
- Moringa Oleifera contains a plant hormone called zeatin. A healing plant hormone, it helps skin cells resist environmental stressors, improves their cellular function and their ability to regenerate.
- Nourishing, repairing, softening, regenerating and restructuring, it fights against the signs of skin aging.
- Stimulates hair growth. Deeply nourishes the hair fiber.
- Tones and smoothes the skin. Fight effectively against cellulite, orange peel skin and sagging skin.
- Highly nourishing, it helps fight the signs of skin aging by activating cell regeneration and restoring the skin's hydrolipidic film. It calms irritations and tightness.
- Gives shine and radiance to dull, tired hair.
- Rich emollient oil. It nourishes the skin and regulates its natural moisture system. It soothes skin irritations.
- Nourishes, strengthens and adds shine to the hair. Soothes the scalp.
- By its antifungal and antibacterial properties it purifies the skin and fights acne. It penetrates deep into the skin to nourish, protect and care for the driest skin...
- Fortifies, sheathes, nourishes and promotes hair growth.
- It nourishes, smoothes, firms and protects the skin from dehydration. It softens and smoothes the skin. Regenerating, it maintains the suppleness and elasticity of the skin and fights against the signs of skin aging.
- It restores vitality to dull, dry and brittle hair and improves shine and suppleness. It fights against hair loss.
- Rich in provitamin A (beta-carotene), B vitamins and antioxidants, it regenerates and repairs dry, damaged, dull hair. It helps to discipline them and facilitates their styling by providing softness and shine.
- It revitalizes, softens and tones the scalp and hair.
- Derived from rapeseed and sunflower seed, glycerin captures moisture from the air and allows superficial hydration of the skin.
Sodium benzoate or benzoic acid
- Used as an antifungal preservative in cosmetics and food, it is very effective against fungi, yeasts and bacteria. It is naturally found in certain fruits such as plums, prunes and apples. It is authorized in Bio.
Vegetable stearic acid
- Stearic acid or octadecanoic acid is a saturated fatty acid. It occurs naturally in various animal and vegetable fats. For example, it is one of the main components of cocoa butter and shea butter. It is used in cosmetics as a cleansing agent, thickener and emulsion stabilizer. It is authorized in organic products if it is of vegetable origin (GMO-free).
Caustic soda or sodium hydroxide
- It is used to make sodium salts and to neutralize acids. In cosmetics, it is used to make solid soaps. Caustic soda is authorized in Bio.
- It is naturally present in many fruits or certain plants such as willow bark. It is used in cosmetics as a preservative, hair conditioner or for its smoothing and regenerating effects. Salicylic acid is also often used in anti-dandruff shampoos, particularly for the treatment of oily dandruff. Salicylic acid is authorized in Bio.